It’s 11pm and I never had a chance to write a final #NonDairyCarrie post. So instead I pestered my husband until he caved and wrote a guest post for my blog… Which means now I have to publish it.
1. My wife can not make Kraft Macaroni and Cheese to save her life. She can make a fantastic meal out of just about anything. 98% of the time it turns out well. The other 2% of the time we have pizza.
2. My wife loves her cows a shade to much. THEY ARE NOT ALL PETS. Nor should you attempt to make them all pets. We should not celebrate their birthdays, they do not want cake.
3. My wife had to have a spare dog. Usually the spare anything stays hidden, tucked away. Why won’t this one stop licking me?
4. If Bill Stade of Stade Auction Company is listening. Ignore her hand. Please.
5. She brings the sexy to knee boots
6. Normal people don’t think if one job is good, 4 is better. My wife is not normal.
7. Carpeted vehicles are not meant to haul livestock. Simple Green does not remove calf shit from car upholstery.
8. My wife’s next tattoo should be a FRAGILE stamp.
9. For better or worse she wishes to drag me into the email and even smart phone age. My wife often says I live under a rock. She continues to pick that rock up. I tell her over and over again leave the rock down, it’s dark, it’s cool. I like it here.
10. All in all she is pretty spectacular. Psychosis included I couldn’t love anyone more than I love my wife. She has a heart big enough for the both of us and a mighty strong liver.
Love that man of mine.