Married to DairyCarrie #NonDairyCarrie Project Post #10

by

It’s 11pm and I never had a chance to write a final #NonDairyCarrie post. So instead I pestered my husband until he caved and wrote a guest post for my blog… Which means now I have to publish it. 

*****************

Kiss

1. My wife can not make Kraft  Macaroni and Cheese to save her life. She can make a fantastic meal out of just about anything. 98% of the time it turns out well. The other 2% of the time we have pizza.

2. My wife loves her cows a shade to much. THEY ARE NOT ALL PETS. Nor should you attempt to make them all pets. We should not celebrate their birthdays, they do not want cake.

3. My wife had to have a spare dog. Usually the spare anything stays hidden, tucked away. Why won’t this one stop licking me?

4. If Bill Stade of Stade Auction Company is listening. Ignore her hand. Please.

5. She brings the sexy to knee boots

6. Normal people don’t think if one job is good, 4 is better. My wife is not normal.

7. Carpeted vehicles are not meant to haul livestock. Simple Green does not remove calf shit from car upholstery.

Jersey calf in a car.

 

Note this is not the same calf as the first photo.

Note this is not the same calf as the first photo.

8. My wife’s next tattoo should be a FRAGILE stamp.

9. For better or worse she wishes to drag me into the email and even smart phone age. My wife often says I live under a rock. She continues to pick that rock up. I tell her over and over again leave the rock down, it’s dark, it’s cool. I like it here.

10. All in all she is pretty spectacular. Psychosis included I couldn’t love anyone more than I love my wife. She has a heart big enough for the both of us and a mighty strong liver.

*********

Love that man of mine. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

14 Comments on Married to DairyCarrie #NonDairyCarrie Project Post #10

  1. Tara
    December 23, 2011 at 10:06 am (8 years ago)

    Ha ha ha, I love it! And from what I know of Carrie, oh so true!

  2. bizymare
    December 23, 2011 at 12:02 pm (8 years ago)

    Very funny, true and sweet!!!

  3. Robin
    December 23, 2011 at 1:09 pm (8 years ago)

    1. Who cares about Mac & cheese…. She makes spinach artichoke dip.
    2. Agreed…. But she loves you most.
    3. Spare dog beats a spare husband.
    4. I got nothin here…..

    She’s pretty awesome & love our @DairyCarrie

    PS- Pat- you’re pretty awesome too for lugging awesome WI cheese to TN.

  4. mark lathrop
    December 23, 2011 at 1:27 pm (8 years ago)

    Fine job Pat! Whoop!

  5. Steph
    December 23, 2011 at 4:06 pm (8 years ago)

    By far one of my favorite posts! Nice to hear from the man behind the scenes 🙂

  6. Lacey Miehe
    December 23, 2011 at 8:19 pm (8 years ago)

    Oh so funny and sweet, but also so Carrie.

  7. Susan Diliberti
    December 23, 2011 at 10:32 pm (8 years ago)

    Just was going to read the post.

    • Susan Diliberti
      December 23, 2011 at 10:37 pm (8 years ago)

      Nicely written, Pat!

  8. Eddie Borst (@eddieborst)
    December 23, 2011 at 10:53 pm (8 years ago)

    Pat, First of all great job on the Guest Post. I am new to Twitter but not to the ‘social networking’ thing. After following #NonDairyCarrie and @DairyCarrie I slowly knew you were there but ‘Pat’ was all I could ever muster from it, never a picture with you in it not even in the background. I soon began to wonder if Pat was one of the calves and I had just read something wrong! Anyway I now know you truly exist and after reading you thoughts on the blog I am now beginning to understand that #YouAreTheMan! Merry Christmas! I need to get a glass of Christmas cheer.
    Eddie

  9. Paul
    December 24, 2011 at 11:37 pm (8 years ago)

    Fra’Gi’Le’… It must be Italian! Nice post. Sounds like you guys are made for each other! Don’t give up on the smart phones. They allow me to listen to audiobooks, podcasts, and other things that keep me from social networking, heh heh! Have a Merry Christmas.

  10. Don Schindler
    April 12, 2013 at 1:33 pm (7 years ago)

    That is a great post.

    • dairycarrie
      April 12, 2013 at 2:47 pm (7 years ago)

      Thanks Don, Hubs is a great guy!

  11. lorie
    April 12, 2013 at 6:46 pm (7 years ago)

    This is a great post, however, I must point out an inaccuracy. I milk 80 jerseys, they are pets, they all have names, they know their names and are halter broke. We do not cull ever, we only sell cattle to families or small dairies. When they get old they “retire” as nurse cows and then eventually move on to the complete retirement home where they live out their last days. Last year we gave 10 away that wouldn’t breed back to a girl for pets. We don’t celebrate everyone’s birthday anymore though ;(. So see DairyCarrie’s hubby, it could be worse!