Wedding Wordless Wednesday….

by

The month of May has love in the air. Two weddings this month of good friends of ours has me busy with my camera and I thought I would share some with you all. The first wedding was held at a park under oak trees overlooking the river. I don’t have quite as many photos of the first because I was asked to be a bridesmaid and my camera totally clashed with my dress! The second was a beautiful barn wedding with tons of fun and love filling the old barn. Both weddings were fantastic and both couples are the perfect fit for each other.

Loved the purple tulips in the bouquets at the first wedding!

Loved how these came together to decorate the aisle in the park.

They come from a red tractor family!

Love the light streaming through the old barn boards.

There were little details everywhere that made the old barn even more beautiful for this wedding.

Each table had a different set of china from the friends and family of the bride and groom. Such a neat idea!

This couple is a green family!

The bride and groom arrived on a wagon.

10 Comments on Wedding Wordless Wednesday….

1. fiona Lowe
    May 30, 2012 at 3:36 pm (7 years ago)

Great photos, Carrie! I LOVE the idea of the china…might use that in a book ;0 was it the Hillsdale barn? when I wrote Boomerang Bride I had this great idea about an old, big, red barn for weddings. i nearly fell over when i googled and saw it is quite a business.

• dairycarrie
      May 30, 2012 at 3:39 pm (7 years ago)

Thanks Fiona!
      This barn is on the couple’s farm. They cleaned it up, decorated it and threw a wonderful celebration.

2. The Queen
    May 30, 2012 at 6:54 pm (7 years ago)

Fantastic pics, Carrie!! Love the barn decorations! BUt…where’s the cake?!! 🙂

• Fiona Lowe
      May 30, 2012 at 7:20 pm (7 years ago)

Ohh, yes, the cake! Thanks for sharing the photos

• dairycarrie
      May 30, 2012 at 7:22 pm (7 years ago)

Ohh I should have posted them too! I will put on on the DairyCarrie facebook page.

3. Steph
    May 30, 2012 at 8:57 pm (7 years ago)

Great pictures! Congrats to the lucky couples! I love the country style included in the wedding! Very personalized! You did such a nice job on the flower arrangements!

• dairycarrie
      May 31, 2012 at 12:38 pm (7 years ago)

I only did the flowers for the first wedding, the purple tulips. I can’t take credit for the beautiful peonies arrangements.

• Steph
        May 31, 2012 at 1:53 pm (7 years ago)

Purple is my favorite color that is why they caught my eye! lol If I remember correctly didn’t you have a few pictures of your own with a red tractor 😉 Quite a few wedding in the family for us also. I know of two weddings where they use bale wagons for the wedding party to ride in from the chuch! Nice pictures I always enjoy seeing what you share.

4. Steph
    May 31, 2012 at 1:58 pm (7 years ago)

Nope it was more white than red.. it was a Case lol I knew I had seen one of the two of you on an older post.. Its the Valentines day one… thought my memory was working correctly.

• dairycarrie
      May 31, 2012 at 2:57 pm (7 years ago)

Yep, the old Case 930 was in our wedding photos!
      Good memory!